Terms of sale
aIntroductionThese general conditions of sale (hereinafter only "Terms") govern the sale of products marketed by www.lamberti-orologiai.com. All contracts entered into to purchase products through the site www.lamberti-orologiai.com and according to the procedures described above, between the seller and the customer will be governed by these Terms.
bCorporate Namehttp://lamberti-orologiai.com owned Jeweler Lamberti S.n.c.
Corso Bonomelli, 50 - Rovato (BS)
All items, prices and their limitations contained in the Site constitute an offer to the public.
dAcceptance of general conditions of sale
- The contract between Lamberti Jewelry and Customer shall be construed concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the Jewelry Lamberti., Which reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit, if not otherwise notified by the Customer any mode. By placing an order in the manner provided, you represent that you have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and accept the general conditions and payment below transcribed.
- If the customer is a final consumer (ie an individual who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the procedure of buying online, will print or save an electronic copy, and still retain the present general conditions of sale, subject to the provisions in Articles. 3 and 4 of Decree No 185/1999 on distance sales.
- It excludes any right of the Customer to damages or compensation, and any contractual or extra contractual liability for any direct or indirect references to persons and / or property, caused by non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
eHow to Purchase
- Customer may only purchase products in the electronic catalog www.lamberti-orologiai.com when placing your order and is available at (URL) http://lamberti-orologiai.com, as described the accompanying information sheets. The technical information included in the site-www.lamberti orologiai.com faithfully reproduce those of the manufacturers of the products included in the catalog. Jewelry Lamberti, therefore, reserves the right to alter technical information of products to match those provided by the manufacturers without any notice. It is understood that the picture accompanying the description of a product may not be fully representative of its characteristics, and differ in color, size, and accessories in the picture. All support information for purchase are intended as mere material for general information, not due to actual characteristics of each product.
- Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by www.lamberti-orologiai.com through an answer via e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message report Date and time of receipt of order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with grassicreazionishop.com. The message once again all the data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document. Customer can also check the status of his order, accessing the web dedicated to him in the "Order Status".
- In the case of non-acceptance of, www.lamberti-orologiai.com is committed to a timely notice to Customer.
- Jewelry Lamberti reserves the right to change prices shown in www.lamberti-orologiai.com at any time, without notice.
- Site-www.lamberti orologiai.com are not visible quantities of product available at time of order. Since the simultaneous access by many users-clients and the simultaneous possibility of orders on-line alter product availability, Jewelry Lamberti does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of goods ordered.
- On certain products subject to price promotions, Jewelry Lamberti reserves the right to accept orders by reducing the quantities, upon notice and acceptance by the Client, failing which the order will be void.
www.lamberti-orologiai.com deliver via carrier, to the address indicated in the order the items ordered by the Customer. The shipment is made after the receipt of the confirmation of the payment order itself, Monday to Friday. Delivery times depend on the availability of products needed. non-www.gioielleria lamberti.com be liable for any carrier delays occurred during transport.
Payment of goods can be by cash on delivery, in this case when the order will apply the fare demanded by courier email program.
Advanced Bank Transfer
In case of payment by Bank cash in advance, as ordered by the customer is kept busy until receipt of proof of the transfer. The sending of the ordered only happens when the actual crediting to c / c Jewelry Lamberti which must occur within 5 working days from the date of acceptance of the expiration of which, the order is deemed automatically canceled. The purpose of the bank transfer must include the identifier of the order (Year, type and order number) that is released in the order confirmation email. The bank credit system you will be advised by mail of acceptance.
In cases of goods purchase method of payment Credit Card, together with the conclusion of the online transaction, the bank reference only failed to authorize the commitment of the amount of your purchase.
Credit cards accepted are all those who lean to the circuit Paypal.
hMethods of delivery
www.lamberti-only orologiai.com can accept orders for delivery in the territory of the Italian state. For every order placed on www.lamberti-orologiai.com, Jewelry Lamberti will issue regular bill of material shipped. For the issuance of the invoice, authentic information provided by the customer when ordering. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance thereof. Delivery costs are charged to the customer. Payment of the goods by the Customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. No fees or commission is due to further Jewelry Lamberti. The goods are always made with packaging by the producer or in cardboard boxes properly sealed. The timing of delivery of the goods ordered are for guidance only and the same may vary due to force majeure or due to traffic conditions and traffic in general or by act of the Authority. No responsibility can be attributed to Jewelry Lamberti for delays in processing your order or delivery of goods ordered.
Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
- the number of parcels being delivered is as specified in DDT or invoice;
- the packaging is intact, not damaged or wet or otherwise altered.
Any internal or external damage and the mismatch in the number of items or indications, should be immediately notified to the carrier making the delivery, adding the word "withdrawal conditional" on the appropriate accompanying document is the carrier that the sender or confirmed, within 8 days by registered mail with return receipt to the courier, the address of which is explained on the accompanying document and knowledge to Lamberti Jewelry by fax at (+39)030 77 21 068.
In the specific case of damaged package to write "subject to removal because the package is damaged." It 'also required the opening of a case of anomaly at Jewelry Lamberti. Once signed the document the carrier, the customer can not plead any objection about the characteristics of the goods. Despite the packaging intact, sometimes it happens that the material inside is damaged, please always check and in the presence of the carrier, the material received. The goods are always risk of the buyer. The sender disclaims any liability. Any damage or defect must be hidden reported in writing by registered mail with return receipt to the courier whose address is explained on the accompanying document.
The rights of the client are protected by the D. Lgs. 185/99 that governs contracts concluded at distance. The client therefore has the right to terminate the contract, even partially, without explanation and without additional cost, provided under the following rules: the cancellation must be notified by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the operational headquarters of Lamnberti Jewelry payable to Jewelry-orologiai.com
Corso Bonomelli 50 - Rovato (BS)
within 10 working days of receipt of goods. Communication can be anticipated within the same period, by e-mail (at [email protected]), or telegram, provided that it is confirmed by registered A / R within 48 hours. Such notice shall specify the order number, the intention to withdraw from the purchase and the product or products for which it intends to exercise the withdrawal right and attach a copy of the order. The Customer must then return the product at its own expense under the following rules: you must send the product to the following address: Jewelry Lamberti Bonomelli Course, 50 - Rovato (BS). If the withdrawal has been exercised in accordance with the standards described www.lamberti-orologiai.com will refund by bank transfer the sum paid for the purchase as soon as possible and within 30 days from the date when the jeweler came Lamberti aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the Customer.
All products are guaranteed by the producer and the products of our realization that you have the guarantee are products made by hand to perfection.
mIntellectual Property Rights
The contents of, www.lamberti-orologiai.com such as, for example, works, images, photographs, sounds and videos, documents, drawings, pictures, logos and other materials in any format, published on www.lamberti-orologiai.com, including menus, web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts and design of the website, the diagrams, the layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of www.lamberti-orologiai.com are protected by copyright and all other intellectual property right of Jewelry Lamberti and other rights holders. It 'may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any form, of www.lamberti-orologiai.com of its contents, without the express written consent of Jewelry Lamberti.